- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive program (including both corrective and preventive activities) to ensure smooth operation all mechanical and electrical installation.
- Liaise with relevant Authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the applicable laws, including OSHA / EIA Act, DOSH, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Jabatan Bomba and other regulatory governing bodies.
- Lead and manage a team of wiremen/ technicians & facility resources to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant machineries, equipment and facilities.
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, trouble shooting and provide regular monthly or yearly maintenance.
- Prepare and submit reports related to assign job function.
- To carry out daily inspection and monitoring for HT and LV switchboards, bus-ducts, transformers, switchgears and TNB supply.
- Carry out schedule inspections and testing of standby Generator, Fire Pumps, sump pumps and etc.
- Supervise external contractor’s works / service and monitor their performance.
- Carry out in-house electrical works including maintenance, inspection and testing as assigned by the management.
- Able to communicate with building occupants/tenants effectively.
- Ensure that all electrical services are serviceable at all times.
- Develop short and long term building maintenance plan.
- Develop and maintain records and reports such as equipment and supplies inventories, damage reports, preventive maintenance and repair records, key and lock index.
- Candidate must possess at least a Chargeman HT from Suruhanjaya Tenaga (Energy Commission) for at least 11KV installation.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualifications or its equivalent. Candidates who does not have SPM but have the relevant experience will also be considered.
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience as Chargeman HT in maintaining electrical equipment and devices with experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of plant electrical installation.
- Able to work independently, possess integrity and a right sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Experience in the maintenance of preventive and calibration of all M&E equipment and maintenance of the building structure.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels of people
- Willing to work irregular hours, call back on normal, public holidays and on weekends.
- Must be physically fit and with good work attitude.