- To assist immediate superior to plan, supervise, monitor and control daily construction works at the project site.
- To ensure proper material control and storage, quality assurance and full machines utilization.
- To organize and lead workers for architectural works.
- To ensure all architectural works undertaken by the section is in compliance with the relevant standards and authorities.
- To provide recommendations to the Manager on all aspects of architectural.
- To ensure the sub-contractor uses the latest approved drawings, comply with samples, method statement and quality standards.
- To ensure sub-contractors provide all the necessary supporting document upon testing and commissioning.
- To provide technical support and assistance to Procurement and Contracts Section on all matters related to architectural services.
- To undertake any other responsibilities as instructed by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Constructions industry.
- Well versed in Bahasa Malaysia & English, both oral and written.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com