Human Resource Manager
- Responsible for managing full spectrum of HR functions.
- Ensure payroll processing and compensation.
- Review, develop & implement HR & administrative common policies & standard operating procedure.
- Liaise with government organization e.g SOCSO, Income Tax, and EPF including endure timely and orderly compliance.
- Handling and advise management on disciplinary issues, staff counseling and grievances, termination and others employee relation matters in compliance with local labour law.
- Manage employee welfare and labour relation matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 to 10 years experience in related HR.
- Good leadership skill.
- Effective interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- Analytical and problem solving skill.
- Responsible, committed to work and have pleasant personality.
- Knowledgeable in Malaysia Employment Law & expert in Microsoft Office application.
- High integrity, trustworthy and able to keep HR matters under private & confidential.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.