- To manage and oversee Direct & Indirect Material receipts from local suppliers and from internally generated sources.
- To manage and oversee the raw material supply to users.
- Process sourcing, price benchmarking and effective negotiation, issuance of PO and delivery expedition.
- Tender and Contract management.
- Dealing with vendors and contractors.
- Supplier Performance Evaluation & Vendor Management.
- Up-hold and maintain management procedures.
- Other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- At least minimum 5 years of working experience in procurement, supply chain management and operations are required for this position.
- Knowledge of procurement methods including sourcing, negotiating, contract administration and etc.
- Strong PC skills in IFCA, MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Pro-active, self motivated and ability to meet deadlines & targets.
- High level of integrity and ability to work independently. Responsible & committed.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com