- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system.
- To prepare and maintain the quality system documents.
- To ensure that all amendments and changes to the quality system documents are carried out with prior approval from Director of Construction.
- To ensure that all quality system documents are controlled, issued and distribute to all recipients as per distribution lists in respective manuals.
- To assist the department heads and personnel on day-to-day implementation of the quality system.
- To plan, coordinate and execute internal quality audits.
- To ensure all corrective and preventive actions are carried out in a timely manner and effectively and the Corrective Action Requests (CARs) are closed out.
- To liaise with SIRIM and external organizations on issues related to quality.
- To report the implementation performance and effectiveness of the quality system to Management Review Board.
- To ensure the minutes of the Management Review meetings are prepared and issued to members.
- To facilitate orientation and induction training on the company’s quality system to all new staff.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at project sites.
- Well versed in Bahasa Malaysia & English, both oral and written.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org