- To oversee the implementation of all matters relating to safety, health and environmental management on company’s construction sites.
- To liaise with and advise the QHSSE/Project Managers on all matters relating to requirement on safety, health and environmental.
- To assist the QHSSE/Project Manager to prepare and submit project progress reports as required by client.
- To assist the QA/QC team in quality assurance and quality control matters relating to project management.
- To oversee matters relating to site security management.
- To review and recommend changes to company’s Safety Manual, Safety Policies and all projects.
- To develop, implement, monitor and review safety plans, programmes and procedures for all projects
- To advise tender committee on Occupational Safety & Health and Factories Machinery Act related requirements and related safety budgets for all projects.
- To advise and guide, monitor and review safety plans and programmes implemented by contractors at all project sites.
- To conduct regular site safety inspections with site safety officer, contractor’s site manager and site safety & health committee.
- To conduct periodic site safety and health audits.
- To advise and guide site safety and health committee during monthly meetings.
- To ensure safety and health plan and programme compliance at site is well documented and records are properly maintained.
- To assist site safety and health committee in incident/accident investigations.
- To liaise with local authorities (JKKP, CIDB, etc) on related matters.
- To identify training needs and organize and coordinate training programmes for workers, site safety supervisors, officers, contractors and executives.
- To develop Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and risk management plans for high risk work at site.
- To undertake any other responsibilities as instructed by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Safety or NIOSH or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Constructions industry.
- Well versed in Bahasa Malaysia & English, both oral and written.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com