The Maju Group understands the challenges of purchasing property in a soft market. Rising consumer price index and high home loan rejection rate have led to acute affordability issues especially for those living in both Kuala Lumpur and Greater Kuala Lumpur.
End financing is affecting the primary market and this is why the Maju Group has designed an innovative financing scheme that assists homebuyers towards securing a property for themselves or for their children now.
Sky Five – the perfect starter home in KL
Maju Kuala Lumpur has launched its Sky Five tower and it is one property that you should seriously consider if:
– You want to buy your first home, but don’t have enough for down payment just yet
– You want to purchase property for your children and transfer to them later
– You can’t get a home loan because of bad CCRIS report or low CTOS score
Here are 7 reasons why you should purchase a unit of Sky Five now.
1. Minimal upfront cash – RM2,000 to own a KL address
If you are a first-time homebuyer or an investor, the financing scheme (Maju Easy Payment Scheme) will be of great interest to you. All you need is RM2,000 to confirm a unit. You sign the Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA) on-the-spot at our events, or not more than 14 days upon confirming a unit.
2. Easy and interest-free installment down payment
You can still own a unit now even especially if you are currently saving for a down payment and are concerned about loans. Our easy payment scheme breaks the down payment into interest-free monthly installments.
You begin paying interest-free monthly installments for the down payment a month after the booking fee is paid. For example, if you made the booking fee on 20th January 2017, then you begin paying installments for the down payment from 1st March 2017.
The monthly installments are broken down across 3.5 years (42 months).
Year 1: RM1,000 monthly installments
Year 2: RM1,500 monthly installments
Year 3 to half of Year 4: RM2,000 monthly installment
You say goodbye to paying a lump sum for the down payment and you own your very Sky Five unit now. Imagine this – if you had to get a loan now, you would probably have to pay interest for the loan during the construction period. With the Maju Easy Payment Scheme (MEPS), you only apply for the loan 3 years down the road, which translates to savings of between RM30,000 and RM40,000 on interest.
3. Ample time to improve your CCRIS and CTOS report
You only have to apply for your home loan at the end of the 3rd year of monthly installments (36th month). This means that when you purchase now, you have 3 years to lower your CTOS score and clear any negative records from your CCRIS.
The key reasons for loan rejections are attributed to lack of financial documentation, failed credit risk rating, and poor CCRIS report.
Some measures that you can take to improve loan approvals are:
- Have a good credit record by keeping all payments up to date on existing credit facilities / liabilities
- The ability to prove financial capability to make monthly payments
- Fully and accurately disclose all material information with regard to financial position when applying for a home loan
- Knowing how much you can borrow to purchase a property by checking with the bank. You may also want to consider getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan before looking at purchasing a property.
If you want to find how to improve your financial records, be sure to leave your details in the SureOrNot.my registration page so that we can reach you for our upcoming events. We will be holding talks soon to help you address CCRIS issues.
Are you blacklisted in CCRIS because of PTPTN?
- 6,000 PTPTN defaulters blacklisted daily due to failure to repay student loans
- As at September 2016, about 1.3 million PTPTN borrowers are listed under the Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS) with a black mark on their credit rating
- As at November 2016, more than 260,000 PTPTN defaulters on travel blacklist
Once you are blacklisted in CCRIS, your credit rating takes a nosedive as you could be deemed a “bad paymaster”. This can lead to financial institutions denying the person loans or other credit facilities. If you are blacklisted due to PTPTN, be sure to leave your details in the Register page so that we can reach you for our upcoming events where we’ll share how you can clear your name from CCRIS and improve your CTOS score!
4. Transfer Sky Five units to your children at a low cost
When you purchase Sky Five units now, you can transfer it to your children later by just paying a low admin cost of RM500 per unit. So lock in your units now at today’s market price, service the interest-free monthly installments and transfer it to your children when they are older and ready to take on the monthly installments.
Purchase today and secure a home for your children’s near future! It is a fantastic way of kickstarting your children’s property ownership journey. Begin with Sky Five at Maju Kuala Lumpur!
5. Move in immediately upon completion
Each unit at Sky Five is a standard 882 sq ft. The lofty floor-to-ceiling height is approximately 20ft and these duplexes are fitted with:
- a complete kitchen cabinet
- electric waste crusher system – food waste is crushed underneath the sink for easy disposal
- built-in shoe cabinet
- shower screen
- hanging wardrobe
- automated vacuum waste collection system – waste is collected and transported in a fully-sealed underground system
indoor panic button – push the button for quick help from Maju Kuala Lumpur’s auxiliary police unit, which is trained by Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM)
- Panasonic electrical appliances
So you can just pack your bags and move in. Or if you are renting it out, you can immediately list your unit in Airbnb or seek local tenants.
6. Easy access to popular and mature areas
Maju Kuala Lumpur is located at one of the last few prime land in Kuala Lumpur. It is just 5km from The Mines, Bukit Jalil City, Pavilion 2 and Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS). TBS provides easy connections to the KLIA transit, KTM Komuters and RapidKL LRT rail networks. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Maju Holdings Sdn Bhd was appointed by the Government of Malaysia as the operator TBS.
Additionally, traffic interchanges at KL-Seremban Highway and Besraya Highway will be upgraded to provide further connectivity to the community of Maju Kuala Lumpur.
7. Choices of public transport
There will be link-bridges from Maju Kuala Lumpur to the MRT station and KTM station (Station 25A) respectively. So there’s no need to walk or drive out to stations. The MRT and KTM stations are scheduled for completion at around the same time as the entire development. The KTM station fronts Besraya Highway and will be adjoining the development itself, while the MRT station is slightly further down, opposite ASTRO.
Parking access for residents and visitors to the retail will be separate to ensure privacy. Each Sky Five unit is allocated 1 car park lot, which is subject to a monthly fee. There are more than 10,000 car park bays and 3,000 motorcycle bays for the development. The covered parking bays are from the basement to Level 8.
Maju Kuala Lumpur is a transit-oriented development (TOD) and hence we highly encourage the Maju Kuala Lumpur community to utilise the nearby public transport. In the long run, there will be a shift in the way we commute. With the advent of MRT and LRT line extensions, it will be more convenient to travel via public transportation in the very near future. Plus, the rise of today’s digital economy has led to taxi services such as UBER and GrabCar, which makes being carless a more accepted norm these days. As many property gurus would point out, owning a car is a liability, not an asset.
Own It Now!
Maju Kuala Lumpur is scheduled for completion at the end of 2021. To find out more about Sky Five development or the innovative financing scheme:
Call +603-7499 2365
Leave your details here