- Responsible for implementing the process for budgeting and tendering of sub-contracts and also for claims and sub-contractor’s payments in accordance with the Construction Division’s established procedures.
- Preparation and monitoring of the budget and implementation plan, monthly financial review and quarterly financial review.
- Preparation of sub-contract and material procurement planning.
- Establishment of the tender process for sub-contract packages.
- Selection and evaluation of sub-contractor and suppliers in accordance with their technical and financial capabilities as well as their commitment to comply with quality, health, safety and security requirements.
- Assistance in negotiations with tenderer.
- Analysis of tenders and preparing tender reports.
- Liaison with Procurement Department to raise purchase orders and issue to suppliers.
- Identification of long lead items.
- Expediting and tracking of delivery schedules.
- Handling of free issue equipment supplied by the client.
- Verification of sub-contractor claims for payment, preparing sub-contractor payment certificates and expedite payment.
- Regularly measuring the work being executed.
- Valuation of variations.
- Providing quotations for additional works.
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts.
- Undertaking any other responsibilities as instructed by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Constructions industry.
- Well versed in Bahasa Malaysia & English, both oral and written.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com