- Routine patrolling along highway and reporting condition of traffic flow and highway properties.
- Attending and reporting breakdowns, accidents and emergency events.
- Assisting Traffic Supervisor in the overall Highway Traffic management.
- Assisting Traffic Supervisor on the liaison with local authorities, police and relevant government department.
- Lodging police reports on cases of accident, vandalism etc.
- Compiling of reports for submission to Traffic Supervisor.
- Undertaking of any other duties from the Management as and when assigned.
- Minimum SPM holder
- At least 6 months’ cash handling experience.
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be hardworking & goal-oriented.
- Be able to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Be flexible for day or night shifts.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com