- Ensure the Master Implementation Programme is understood and implemented accordingly.
- Analyze the sub-contractors, resources, plant and equipment sequence of the works for MIP.
- Prepare and implement the work programme incorporating the sub-contractors’ programmes to meet the contract requirements.
- Prepare MIP using Microsoft project software, Primavera, etc, depending on the requirement for the project.
- Revise and update the work programme and prepare mitigation measures and recovery plans.
- Monitor and present monthly project progress and productivity against the planned programme.
- Monitor project progress and productivity against the planned programme.
- Prepare Time Impact Analysis Notification and application of extension of time.
- To prepare s-curve and critical path method (CPM) and project financial physical cash flow.
- To attend weekly meeting and present the work in progress and any other meetings if need be.
- To undertake any responsibilities as instructed by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Constructions industry.
- Well versed in Bahasa Malaysia & English, both oral and written.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org